RULES 04/13/18 9:05:36 AM|
|CP Feeds’ & Country Visions Cooperative's
Youth Proficiency Award Program|
(Show Year 2018)
CP Feeds, LLC and Country Visions Cooperative are working together to celebrate youth participation in local, regional, state and national shows. This program is open to active 4-H or FFA members who buy feed from the Country Visions Co-op Country Stores or from CP Feeds. Project animals include dairy, beef, sheep, swine, equine, goats, poultry and small animals.
1)This program is available to Junior Exhibitors that feed Purina Animal Nutrition feed, Country Visions’ manufactured feed or CP Feeds’ manufactured feed.
2) The Junior applicant must be an active and participating member of the 4-H or FFA.
3) Each applicant may get awarded for a maximum of 4 animals. Each animal is limited to one award per calendar year. If the animal qualifies for more than one award, we will pay based on the highest award.
4) This program is in addition to the Honor Show Chow Awards Program (HSCAP). If you qualify for both, you will be awarded appropriately in each program. To learn more about the HSCAP, go to
5) The applicant must lead/exhibit and submit a photo of them showing to receive an award.
6) Maximum payment of $250 per exhibitor per show season.
7) CP Feeds, LLC and Country Visions Co-op reserve the right to determine the eligibility of the applicant and interpret the rules for the Youth Proficiency Award Program.
8) All applications are due May 31, 2018.