RULES 05/02/19 10:26:44 AM|
|CP Feeds’ & Country Visions Cooperative's
Youth Proficiency Award Program|
(Show Year 2019)
CP Feeds, LLC and Country Visions Cooperative are working together to celebrate youth participation in local, regional, state and national shows. This program is open to active 4-H or FFA members who buy feed from the Country Visions Co-op feed locations or from CP Feeds. Project animals include dairy, beef, sheep, swine, equine, goats, poultry and small animals.
1) To simplify the program, there is only one form to fill out. It is not necessary to track ribbons or placings throughout the show season.
2) This program is available to Junior Exhibitors that feed Purina Animal Nutrition feed, Country Visions’ manufactured feed or CP Feeds’ manufactured feed.
3) The Junior applicant must be an active and participating member of 4-H or FFA.
4) Each applicant may get awarded for a maximum of 4 animals. Each animal is will be awarded only once.
5) To receive an award the applicant must:
6) Maximum payment of $200 per exhibitor per show season.
- lead/exhibit the animal
- submit a photo with you, your animal and ribbon from the fair/show
- submit a copy of an invoice showing where you bought your show feed
- complete application form
7) CP Feeds, LLC and Country Visions Co-op reserve the right to determine the eligibility of the applicant and interpret the rules for the Youth Proficiency Award Program.
8) All applications are due October 15, 2019.