As an added convenience to our customers, CP Feeds created our bag route delivery program. We have three delivery trucks complete with their own forklift to drop off pallets at each farm on the route. The trucks typically run Monday through Thursday and deliver to each farm every two weeks.
- Orders can be placed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Two days prior to each scheduled stop, CP Feeds will call your farm to ensure an order is needed.
- Products for route delivery include all customer mixes in bags and all standard bag items.
- A drop box for invoices should be established between the producer and route driver.
- There is a $35 service fee for each delivery.
- If a holiday affects the route delivery, all routes will be reorganized.